PEOPLEâ€™S WATCH INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
We accept full time interns. The interns can be researchers / scholars / students from diverse backgrounds but with mandatory skills in English language and computer skills to work on a range of projects of national and international importance.
Interns will be placed in different projects based on their interests and needs of the organization. As part of the internship, they may be asked to participate in a variety of activities; conducting / assisting in research projects; writing articles / reports / communications; and organizing meetings and events that support the goals of the program they are assigned to.
Objectives of the Internship Programme:
- To provide opportunities to gain practical experience in different areas of human rights work
- To assist Peopleâ€™s Watch in various professional fields such as building database, creating websites and generating content for the website, and preparing special reports.
- To expose the interns to the programs & activities of the organization.
Internships will be for varying duration. Ideally, Peopleâ€™s Watch look for a minimum of 3 months internship to one year. We also accept short term internships.
Please click here to download the application for internship.
It can be submitted online or filled up applications can be sent to :
6, Vallabai Road, Chockikulam,
Madurai - 625 002,
Tamil Nadu, India.
or you can mail it to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write â€™For Internshipâ€™ in the Subject column.
Registration fee for Foreign Interns: 25 USD
Registration fee for Indian Interns: 500 INR
Application for Internship
- Tell us about a situation in which you had to adapt to a different living environment for an extended period of time. What were some of the challenges that you faced and how did you cope with them?
- Describe a development issue in India in which you are particularly interested and why you are interested in it?
- How do you feel your academic and / or professional background and experience will enable you to contribute as an intern in Peopleâ€™s Watch
- How does an Internship in Peopleâ€™s Watch fit into your overall career plans?
Resume: Please attach your resume or CV at the end of your responses to the above questions.